Looking for 4K 32 inch+ monitor recommendations

Associate
As per the title I'm looking for a 4K 32 inch monitor with good colours ( probably IPS ) and acceptable light gaming performance. I play games like No Man's Sky, World Of Warships e.t.c.

I've been using an AOC Q2770P for the last 5 years and I like it a lot for both general use and gaming, but I want to move up to 4K and a larger screen.

Any recommendations?

Associate
OP
Soldato
Thanks! Budget is variable and those are both fine.

Is there is a reason choice is so limited at this screen size and resolution? Is there a better alternative?

I'm not sure. 32" has always been the most optimal size for 4K in a desk set-up. 27" is just too small, so I've never understood the lack of good options at 32". There are cheaper VA alternatives, but having tried a few, I would not recommend any due to VERY obvious colour shift across the screen. There are some higher refresh 4K 32" IPS models due in Q1 2021 if you wanted to hold out for those.

You could look at a 38" Ultrawide if your budget stretches to that, but I'm guessing you want 4K for productivity, and it really is king there.

Associate
Then there are quite a lot of good 32 inch, IPS, 60 hz monitors.
Did you make some choices ? I was looking at them some days/weeks ago.

Associate
OP
Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.

In a last minute change of mind I spent a little more and picked up the last LG 38GL950G :D

Back
Top Bottom