Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
The hills are and even emulated by the Kickr Climb, so as I go down hill, the bike dips, as I come up hill, it leans me back!

Yeah, i saw that when i bought my old turbo, i think it was just coming to market. However i got bored of it and sold it all up within around 4 months.

I think with not being a cyclist it didn't have the same appeal.

Tea Drinker
Don
TA. We have grabbers on the GF's shogun, they have tonnes of road noise. How do you find these?

Slightly noisier than the standard ditch finder factory tyres that are meant to be noise reducing with foam pads inside the tyres, they do get noisier as they wear out though but it's so incremental you'll never notice till they are changed. Had them on my HiLux and Ranger all lasted 50k per set, I'm doing 25k per year around the M25

Soldato
New true wireless buds, excellent sound, very comfy and secure for running with. Only £28.

Mpow-M30-3.jpg

And I received a transmitter this morning for the buds to connect to the tv and hoping there isn't any noticeable lag. Transmitter is tiny, about 1.75 inches.

20210205-131134.jpg

20210205-131427.jpg

Soldato
New true wireless buds, excellent sound, very comfy and secure for running with. Only £28.

Mpow-M30-3.jpg

And I received a transmitter this morning for the buds to connect to the tv and hoping there isn't any noticeable lag. Transmitter is tiny, about 1.75 inches.

20210205-131134.jpg

20210205-131427.jpg

Where from please?

Would they work with iPhone, I can't afford the AirPods, well I have the first edition of AirPods but they are quite loose fitting.

Caporegime
Slightly noisier than the standard ditch finder factory tyres that are meant to be noise reducing with foam pads inside the tyres, they do get noisier as they wear out though but it's so incremental you'll never notice till they are changed. Had them on my HiLux and Ranger all lasted 50k per set, I'm doing 25k per year around the M25

Yeah the AT grabbers used go on for miles. On our last SHogun we never even changed them and did 60,000 miles on them when we part ex the car. It was just the constant droning noise at motorway speeds which got on my nerves but luckily I hard ever drove it and she didnt mind.

I am due some new rubber on my current SUV and was fancying something chunkier espec living in the middle of nowhere. The current all season michelins are okay but they started to struggle in the last snow a bit.

Back
Top Bottom