Aquacomputer build help

Associate
Hi All, I’m building a new system and I ended up with this list and I’m hoping everything I thought of is in the right order.

So, to the Aquaero 6XT I want to connect the following:

1- SPLITTY9 splitter (to use as Aquabus expansion); will occupy Aquabus High connection on aquaero

2- Aquacomputer OCTO controller (for controlling 8 Noctua NF-A14 PWM CHROMAX Fans); requires MOLEX connection for power + USB 2.0 interface and will occupy Aquabus 4 pin connection on SPLITTY9

3- Dual Aquacomputer D5 pumps (as this is dual loop build); this will require 2 MOLEX connections for power and will occupy 2 Aquabus 4 pin connection in the SPLITTY9

4- Dual Aquacomputer pressure mps sensors; requires USB 2.0 interface for power and will occupy 2 Aquabus 4 pin connection from SPLITTY9 + 2 pwm 4 pin fan connection for alarm in aquaero controller

5- Dual flow rate mps sensors; requires USB 2.0 interface for power and will occupy 2 Aquabus 4 pin connection from SPLITTY9 + 2 pwm 4 pin fan connection for alarm in aquaero controller

6- Dual inline temperature sensors; dual 2 pin connection to one of aquaero/pressure sensor/flow sensor

7- Single ambient temperature sensor; 2 pin connection to one of aquaero/pressure sensor/flow sensor

8- Aquacomputer Farbwerk (see notes below); requires MOLEX connection for power + USB 2.0 interface and will occupy Aquabus 4 pin connection on SPLITTY9

So, this will leave SPLITTY9 almost full and will end up with 4 MOLEX power connection and 4 internal USB 2.0 interfaces

• I’m hoping to get USB 2.0 internal expansion hub to connect multiple USB interfaces as I have only one header on the motherboard, something like NZXT Internal USB Hub

• Farbwerk will be used to control couple of RGB LED Aquacomputer strips + CPU block LED + GPU blocks LEDs + distribution plate LED (strips and gpu block LEDs will be daisy chained by splitters so each set of components has its own header on farbwerk)

Now here are some questions on mind:

Do I need poweradjust?

Can I count on the splitty9 to control each of the aquabus connection separately?

Is there any other way to rearrange this config to end up with less addons or less cables?

Let me know if you think this will work or if there are any flaws

Associate
Even though Aquatuning own a .co.uk domain they are based in Germany so shipping will incur extra charges due to Brexit, their cheapest shipping option for one splitty9 which i just checked is currently at £15 :mad:

Associate
OP
Even though Aquatuning own a .co.uk domain they are based in Germany so shipping will incur extra charges due to Brexit, their cheapest shipping option for one splitty9 which i just checked is currently at £15 :mad:

there seem to be no other viable option currently i know its unfortunate but I have other stuff to worry about coz im pretty sure my main components will defo cost a fortune compared to everything in this list

Soldato
I would ask this question on the Aqua Computer English forum as I’m sure you will get correct responses there
Agreed. I wanted a way to control can speed by water temp. Got a high flow NEXT and octo. First from Germany took a few months as I ordered even though it said out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom