• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Re-Size Bar/SAM support is live for some cards, more in March - 10% performance gains

Associate
I thought they only list ones they have checked like gsync compatible monitors. It actually is enabled on all games but the results are largely unknown as they can only check as many as they have staff on it.

Fair enough, makes sense. As long as I can enable it on anything, users can go out there and test their **** out. I'm sure there's some old stuff (i.e. all racing games I play) that would never get tested by them. If I give it a go and its no better, switch it off and get on with my life.

Associate
MSI updates look to be available now.
The "MSI Live Update 6" tool has been updated and the notes now state:
1. .net framework 4.0 is required.
2. Antivirus Software need to be disabled to prevent conflict when using Live update utility.
3. The vBIOS of RX 5600 XT 14Gbps memory speed is available on LIVE UPDATE.
4. The BIOS of RX 6800 XT is available on LIVE UPDATE.
5. The MSI ReBAR BIOS is available on LIVE UPDATE
6. Link to the NVIDIA resizable BAR blog: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-30-series-resizable-bar-support/
7. Link to the NVIDIA resizable BAR BIOS update information page, containing general flashing instructions and info on error codes: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5165

Caporegime
If anyone has a 30xx gpu and ryzen 2xxx cpu, let us know if it works.

I could enable the option in my bios with my vega 56 and it seemed to work ok so hoping the 3080 will work with the 2600 ok too........

Soldato
It will be a while before I flash everything needed, from what I understand updating motherboard bios will wipe any o/c profiles. and all need to be reapplied and saved again manually. I have lots of customised bios settings and manual ram timings.

Associate
It will be a while before I flash everything needed, from what I understand updating motherboard bios will wipe any o/c profiles. and all need to be reapplied and saved again manually. I have lots of customised bios settings and manual ram timings.

Many mobos allow you to save your current BIOS OC UV profile to a usb stick. Check yours out, because if thats an option, dead easy: flash bios, load memory stick, job done.

Back
Top Bottom