Which one? 34" G34WQC-EK vs 34" LC34G55TWWUXEN

Soldato
I generally regard Samsung stuff to be of higher quality but I like that the Gigabyte one has integrated speakers and Gync support if you're an Nvidia fan.

Soldato
OP
I generally regard Samsung stuff to be of higher quality but I like that the Gigabyte one has integrated speakers and Gync support if you're an Nvidia fan.

I've watched sooooo many reviews now... Its seems Gigabyte is boy to get!

The speakers are rubbish on it... But everything else is amazing...

Bit the bullet.... purchased the Gigabyte, just because the reviews were honestly amazing on youtube

Soldato
I've watched sooooo many reviews now... Its seems Gigabyte is boy to get!

The speakers are rubbish on it... But everything else is amazing...

Bit the bullet.... purchased the Gigabyte, just because the reviews were honestly amazing on youtube

Does anyone actually use those crappy speakers though? I've never cared and I've never used the speakers on any of my monitors.

Soldato
Does anyone actually use those crappy speakers though? I've never cared and I've never used the speakers on any of my monitors.

I'm maybe unusual but I have an older 34" Samsung ultrawide and the speakers in it sounded good enough to my ear for me to abandon my Logitech 5.1 setup.

So much less wires and clutter on the desk as well by having them integrated into the monitor. If I need more fidelity or want a more surround sound experience I have a headset for it.

Back
Top Bottom