• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus tuf 3080 oc delivery

Associate
Hey. Just wondering following gibbos post last week regarding the 10 coming in. I am number 9 in the queue. I've not had any dispatch emails or anything I'm just wondering if they have been delivered to Overclockers. My hands are sweating I'm so close.
Thanks
Dean

Associate
Honestly can't say but congrats on reaching the end of the queue :) I kinda regret cancelling my pre order for the same card in the hopes of getting a Founders Edition, how foolishly optimistic of me

Associate
OP
Honestly can't say but congrats on reaching the end of the queue :) I kinda regret cancelling my pre order for the same card in the hopes of getting a Founders Edition, how foolishly optimistic of me
Yes it's been a long long time and still going, just fingers crossed its in the next two weeks, since i am 9th, and 10 came in :D

Associate
I think we should have a celebration for you... I’m going to let off some party poppers in your honour. Congrats my man, that’s some wait!

Associate
OP
Keep holding on dude. I love my TUF 3080, nearly getting the same score as the 3090s here at 1080p in Tomb Raider, not too loud and looks great whenever I open the case (no side panel)
Nice can't wait to play games on ultra again on my 3440x1440 monitor 1080ti just ain't cutting it anymore lol
Not long to go wooo

Associate
OP
Hello.
The long journey is over I just got my email I was number 9 in the queue.
Over the moon took such a long time. I really hope it speeds up for all of you.
Peace out guys.
Dean

Associate
OP
Congrats! Given the way prices have gone you have done the right thing to have waited it out.
Yeah there was no chance I could have afforded what the prices have come too.
Also wife would have killed me haha.
I'm glad it's over tomorrow.
I really hope all this does speed up for the sake of everyone else in the queue

Back
Top Bottom