Jaguar XE V6

Associate
Got a bit of an itch for a new car, i currently drive a modified E92 BMW 335i and i love the Jag XE, its the right size and the styling is great, as is the interior, compared to a E92 anyways.

Cant find that much information on them, they seem to be quite a rare car. Whats the Gearbox like and how well do they respond to the usual tuning mods? Is it the same engine as in the F type? I have read the engine is pretty solid.

Id want to mod it to over 400bhp at least, either that or a older W204 C63 which ive always liked as my 335i is over 450HP.

Soldato
I've driven but not owned one - drive and handle very tidily, plenty of power and more than able to be thrown around. Box was decent on track though not always 100% sure how many ratios it wants to drop down. Not a huge issue tbh

However....I'm not sure it's the kind of car i'd be looking to modify, it felt fairly refined and.....well "nice". It's not a sledgehammer like a C63 and delivers its power more smoothly than an earlier 335i. Infotainment in the earlier cars is a bit poor too, though I assume you're already aware of this

Back
Top Bottom