Whats going on with google maps....?

Soldato
Anyone else having problems using GM as a sat nav?

I have been using it for years and always been great but both my phones are showing the same problem which started in the past 7-10 days

I might enter a destination which is only 10 minutes drive but GM shows that it takes 1 hr 45 mins for example and tries to take me on an extended route and even shows roads that don't exist.

Its a nightmare - any clues?

Soldato
Anyone else having problems using GM as a sat nav?

I have been using it for years and always been great but both my phones are showing the same problem which started in the past 7-10 days

I might enter a destination which is only 10 minutes drive but GM shows that it takes 1 hr 45 mins for example and tries to take me on an extended route and even shows roads that don't exist.

Its a nightmare - any clues?

Are you sure it's set to 'car' you've likely change mode of transport to something like cycling or pedestrian which would also show routes cars can't go.

Associate
Are you sure it's set to 'car' you've likely change mode of transport to something like cycling or pedestrian which would also show routes cars can't go.
I've noticed that recently too. For some reason it intermittently selects 'walk' when I want to travel by car.

I'd assumed it was my fault selecting the wrong option, but on seeing this post it seems like I'm not the only one.

Back
Top Bottom