Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bought quite a bit so spoiler tags it is. Been looking for the "Bone" colour Nike Hoody for months now. Finding the tracksuit bottoms is easy on Footlocker, but no hoody online. Picked it up from Landau.

Quite fond of POLO ASSN. First pair of red trackies too, gonna be fun to find something that works.
TXMBz6E.jpg

Some old plain joggers for home.
aODJyJZ.jpg

Baby blue Nike M-Club Top
k1hkKv8.jpg

Bone Hoody
QIQoNYQ.jpg

Nike M-Clubc FLC Tracksuit
Rew6kEd.jpg

4dYmXEl.jpg

Soldato
I need some thread lock actually, nice reminder!

I got some airtight storage.

riprmGG.jpg

You've taken those poor weetabix out of a space efficient and protective packaging and put them in a container too small where they crumble apart. You are a weetabix monster! (Same for biscuits :p)

Man of Honour
I also have non protein Weetabix! Just not in a container. Need to make sure nobody confuses them on sight alone.

Golden Oreos taste the best dunked in tea. If you know you know!

You've taken those poor Weetabix out of a space efficient and protective packaging and put them in a container too small where they crumble apart. You are a Weetabix monster! (Same for biscuits :p)

Who are you the containment king? :D

Easy access is the motive here, the Weetabix box is always a faff, the bricks don't slide out easily and you end up pinching them out by which point they break apart anyway. The golden Oreo biscuits are best in a container, the packets are not resealable and again, easy access :cool:

Soldato
I was going to comment generally about labelling things that are in see-through containers but I knew I'd get feedback on the tea bags being a bit more indistinguishable :p

I also for sure had MRK down as a minimalist, i.e. nothing at all on show :eek:

Soldato
I was going to comment generally about labelling things that are in see-through containers but I knew I'd get feedback on the tea bags being a bit more indistinguishable :p

I'm sure, as with most people online, he only shows us what he wants us to see. He's probably got a full-of-**** drawer somewhere like the rest of us mere mortals.

Man of Honour
Have you seen this desk mat? It's the complete opposite of minimalist design :D

Everything has its place, all I'll say :p

I like minimal, but when it comes to food/treats, I need to see them to know I need to restock without having to open up stuff wasting precious seconds :D

These look cool but what the heck! £1.50 for a set of 30, nice... But then they wants £4 delivery! Wonder if they're on Amazon for similar clips :p I'll use them for bread bags, croissants etc :cool:

Back
Top Bottom