Guns Akimbo

Associate
Caught this on Netflix recently, it's a lot funnier for a gaming nerd than it should be. Reminded me of Kick Ass and Deadpool in terms of violence and irreverence.

Soldato
he has made a few odd movies since Potter to be honest, this one caught my eye when first released but i must have forgot about it

Soldato
he has made a few odd movies since Potter to be honest, this one caught my eye when first released but i must have forgot about it

Sadly it was a fairly forgettable film once released. I mean it had a good idea "what would you do if you woke up with guns nailed to your hands whilst people tried to kill you" but whilst Radcliffe did a good job of acting as the confused hero at the start, his slow change into more of a "warrior" by the end was pretty badly done I found.

Soldato
Sadly it was a fairly forgettable film once released. I mean it had a good idea "what would you do if you woke up with guns nailed to your hands whilst people tried to kill you" but whilst Radcliffe did a good job of acting as the confused hero at the start, his slow change into more of a "warrior" by the end was pretty badly done I found.
I'm not sure he's a particularly good actor, right place right time with Hp imo.

Back
Top Bottom