my morrisons offers/vouchers

Associate
I've only seen 3 offers that I used over one month ago for 10% off beer/cheese/soft-drinks.
No other offers since.
Spent £70+ over 2 shops since.
Anyone know the requirements for offers to refresh?

Would have thought they would match JS/Lidl on a weekly refresh, but not for me anyway.

Soldato
The whole thing is being overhauled as they transition away from points - should be getting better imminently?

Edit: just checked mine, they aren't too bonkers - lots of regular buys in there.

Caporegime
The whole thing is being overhauled as they transition away from points - should be getting better imminently?

what’s the source for this?

But since they moved to this the offers have been ****! Like 10% off a bag of 40p carrots and 10% off 49p broccoli. I scan my more card at every shop too.

Caporegime
what’s the source for this?

But since they moved to this the offers have been ****! Like 10% off a bag of 40p carrots and 10% off 49p broccoli. I scan my more card at every shop too.

Pfft. I shop in Morrisons every week and I am yet to have a single offer and scan my card every shop. Since they moved over I reckon I have spent £300-400.

Soldato
Pfft. I shop in Morrisons every week and I am yet to have a single offer and scan my card every shop. Since they moved over I reckon I have spent £300-400.

Certainly seems they were one of the poorer offerings on rewards cards. I used to spend a decent chunk as i'd use them for lunches/petrol when i used to go to the office and never got anything other than the odd accumulated fiver.

I'm a fan of the new Waitrose thing. Long may it continue, i get something free on a weekly basis now out of a choice of 4 items (this week is a pack of strawberries :))

Soldato
Why? I use my smart watch to pay at the till and store my store cards. Why do I need my mobile as well?

Phone call to the missus to say such and such is out of stock, get this instead.

I also use an interactive shopping list on my phone, that would be horrendous to use on a smart watch.

It's 2021, who doesn't carry their phone around with them wherever they go...

Caporegime
Phone call to the missus to say such and such is out of stock, get this instead.

I also use an interactive shopping list on my phone, that would be horrendous to use on a smart watch.

It's 2021, who doesn't carry their phone around with them wherever they go...

Again why do i need to ring my missus about things out of stock, I am more than capable of selecting an alternative.

No other reward cards i have works like this requiring me to use an app on my phone.

We do a big online home delivery shop every 6-8 weeks from tescos, the Morrisons weekly shop is mainly fresh stuff each week and treats.

I used to carry my phone everywhere but since getting smart watches (on my third) find it much more liberating to just have the watch and no mobile and wallet. Perhaps I am ahead of the game?

Soldato
You don't need to take your phone with you if you have a physical card or can scan it from your watch etc. but you do need to activate the offers on your My Morrisons App

I get a notification on my phone each week from the app about new offers. From there I just activate the offers and then they are redeemed when I scan the card.

I have the card loaded onto my Google Pay app which I use at checkout

Caporegime
You don't need to take your phone with you if you have a physical card or can scan it from your watch etc. but you do need to activate the offers on your My Morrisons App

I get a notification on my phone each week from the app about new offers. From there I just activate the offers and then they are redeemed when I scan the card.

I have the card loaded onto my Google Pay app which I use at checkout

Far enough. Guess I will download the app and activate the offers from there. I was wondering why I wasnt getting any offers!!!!!

Associate
I shop at Morrisons may be 2 or 3 times a week, use my card every time and have never had a offer on the app at all.

Back
Top Bottom