BMW X5 M50D 2020 Individual Wheels

Associate
Hi all - Daft question. Washing my car for first time since picking it up.

I noticed that 3 of the 4 wheels have writing on them saying "BMW Individual".

Is it a sticker that can come off? Or have I got an odd or refinished wheel on my car that the dealer failed to mention.

Other 3 dont feel like stickers... feels like it's etched into the wheel.

It was ex demo/6 month old... got it about 4 months ago.

In case it matters its the front passenger side that is missing the writing.

Thanks in advanaced.

Soldato
Why would you get a replacement wheel on an ex-demo purchase? If the refurbishment was done properly then there is nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't be happy with an odd wheel and would push for them to match it. The price of G05 X5, I don't think that is acceptable on a used approved car. It wouldn't bother some people but it would me.

Soldato
Why would you get a replacement wheel on an ex-demo purchase? If the refurbishment was done properly then there is nothing to worry about.
If it was done properly it would look like the other three wheels. Although I think after four months the OP will struggle to get anything out of them now.

Man of Honour
Dealers will do stuff like if they have 2 similar cars in different conditions swap parts around so the better car has all the better bits and the worse car has the worse bits, etc. Sadly been on both sides of that in the past sometimes not catching it until months later.

Back
Top Bottom