Best LED brand

Soldato
We moved into our "forever" home in April which requires complete renovation. After some planning we are starting to some basic decor work before the extension next year.

I need to change all of the existing non LED bayonet light fittings to LED bayonet fittings, is there a particular brand which is more reliable then others?

Gangster
Associate
Screwfix own brand LAP LED bulbs are cheap and reliable (but slightly higher energy consumption compared to other brands). They come with 3 years warranty so if they become faulty you can take it in store and get it replaced on the spot.

Soldato
bought about 15 from screwfix about 8 or 9 years ago and only had about 3 fail, i went back to buy more but they dont sell the exact same ones anymore but i think you should be ok with any quality brand. Just get the tint and light output right for the rooms

Soldato
I need to change all of the existing non LED bayonet light fittings to LED bayonet fittings, is there a particular brand which is more reliable then others?
Just to check, are you saying you plan to change the fittings? Shouldn't be necessary as many LEDs use standard 240V AC and bayonet fittings so you just buy LED bulbs

Back
Top Bottom