• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

"Order received - not yet shipped?"

Soldato
Surely not, I had the product page open before 14:00 and it was £759 all the time, that is the MSRP, it's mentioned in kitgurutech's review (£110 over the FE)..

[edit] I think someone has got confused with the Ventus..
Yeah the basic model would have been 649 and rising but the gaming X trio and strix are the 2 high end cards. Looks like OP bought a ventus.

Associate
Hello gentlemen. Question, I pre ordered an Asus tuf 3080 at 17:47 yesterday, got the " order received- not shipped yet " statues. Be honest with me how far down am I on the waiting list? and when do you expect the card to be shipped for me.

Associate
I can confirm that, it was 759, I managed to get mine for 769, when I got the website to work.
But same thing, "Order received - not yet shipped" . No confirmation email, no nothing. The order went through at 17:00.

Associate
I got my pre-order for a trio x @ £769.99 it’s now up another £10.

Paid via PayPal and got no email, but my account is same as most others, order received- not yet shipped.

I was tempted by the ventus, but the price had gone up to £719.99 and thought for an extra 50 might as well go for the trio instead, although that has come back to bite me as my psu only has 2 pcie cables. Fml. So looking at a new psu now.

Associate
I got my pre-order for a trio x @ £769.99 it’s now up another £10.

Paid via PayPal and got no email, but my account is same as most others, order received- not yet shipped.

I was tempted by the ventus, but the price had gone up to £719.99 and thought for an extra 50 might as well go for the trio instead, although that has come back to bite me as my psu only has 2 pcie cables. Fml. So looking at a new psu now.

I feel you. I've been somehow lucky. I upgraded my pc, from a i5 7600k/Z270F strix to a Ryzen 9 3900x/x570E so I had to upgrade the power source. Got a Corsair rm750x, look it up.

Associate
I feel you. I've been somehow lucky. I upgraded my pc, from a i5 7600k/Z270F strix to a Ryzen 9 3900x/x570E so I had to upgrade the power source. Got a Corsair rm750x, look it up.
To be honest I’ve been thinking of upgrading for a while. Been looking at the RM850i. Already at 650w super flower so may as well go slightly higher rather than just 100w increase.

Associate
As far as I know the Gaming X Trio was never £649, it was £749 in every website that I saw even before launch, it went up by £20 through out the day.

Associate
I got a Ventus for £649 at 15:09 and I have the same status.
I saw in another thread that OCUK has had a small number of MSI cards in today and they're all been shipped.
I assume that if you still have that status you didn't get in the first batch.
Not sure when the next batch from MSI will arrive, I believe from the info in that thread that we might be looking mid to late Oct and unsure of volume (could be low again and have to wait for next batch).

TBH I was more bothered about getting an 3080 for around £650 than getting it ASAP (although please don't move me down the queue Gibbo ;) ). My GTX 1080 (that I also bought from OCUK) is still serving me well.

Link to thread in question
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/

ne0

ne0

Associate
So my £869 has been taken but just got an email which basically translates as "we don't actually have the card you bought but hopefully we will one day in the future".

Surely that's not even lawful is it? Taking full amount for goods you can't supply? Why not just take a deposit?

Permabanned
So my £869 has been taken but just got an email which basically translates as "we don't actually have the card you bought but hopefully we will one day in the future".

Surely that's not even lawful is it? Taking full amount for goods you can't supply? Why not just take a deposit?
Full lawful. Thats how ALL preorders should be Put money up front Thats why i shop at ocuk. I pay and get items at price I paid.

Others companies are not doing PROPER PREORDERS

Associate
Mine says - "order shipped or ready to collect"
and got a DPD email... Im hoping they will send me it tomorrow or within the week since they said delivery was meant to be today but still no time slot.

Associate
Forgive my confusion and somewhat dumb question.

I'm confused. If my order is received and I've got a order confirmed email and my card isn't yet shipped, does that mean I'm getting my card or not?

Forgive my confusion and somewhat dumb question.

I'm confused. If my order is received and I've got a order confirmed email and my card isn't yet shipped, does that mean I'm getting my card or not?

The 3080's are currently pre-orders (e.g they have no stock but are accepting orders in a first come, first served bases).

So basically they have acknowledged your order and you are now in the queue.

Associate
I ordered mine at 15:17 on the 17th (gigabyte eagle).

i was well aware the likelihood of me not receiving it within first few days.

I bought it under “pre-order”. This statement basically states I’ve placed an order before it’s available for purchase. OCUk have done nothing wrong here and at least it’s on first come first serve basis.

considering what’s going on world wide. Every business is struggling with demands at the moment due to issues with factories being closed etc.

I’m quite happy to wait as I knew what I was buying in to beforehand.

Associate
Hello gentlemen. Question, I pre ordered an Asus tuf 3080 at 17:47 yesterday, got the " order received- not shipped yet " statues. Be honest with me how far down am I on the waiting list? and when do you expect the card to be shipped for me.

I would imagine a decent way down the list tbh, it sounds like anybody who got their order in after 2:30 is a decent way down the list, and then an even bigger dropoff after 3, although I imagine it plateaus with people giving up. Will obviously depend on how popular the one you went for was as well

Someone in another thread had made an excel doc that figures out roughly where youd be in the queue relative to when you ordered, and you'd be about 6300th in line going by that, although that's obviously across all cards, not the specific one you've bought

Last edited:
Associate
Resurrecting this thread in the interest of not creating a semi-duplicate...

I ordered a 3080 Ti yesterday evening (Sunday), saw the payment as Pending in my account and I received the ubiquitous order confirmation email this morning. At the time, the page was clear there were 3 units in stock (and it remained "3 in stock" until this morning). However, I noted this morning around 9am the page updated from 3 in stock to "Not Available" all at once -- and still my payment is pending and status "Order Received - Not Yet Shipped" with no further invoice or confirmation.

I'm now fearing they were taking orders for stock they didn't actually have on Sunday and I'm in some sort of queue... More than a bit annoying if so since the only reason I ordered was because the page stated the units were in stock and I've now since missed a few other opportunities. Have you guys seen the page read "in stock" yet you're still placed in a queue?

Back
Top Bottom