Anyone else watched Final Space?

Associate
Really enjoyed watching the first 2 seasons, but I've read that the 3rd doesn't end the story and it was originally supposed to be 6 seasons
I hope someone else (netflix maybe?) picks it up and gives it a conclusion
I think it's been great so far, really funny

Last edited:
Soldato
There won't be a season 4 :(

I’ve just seen that Season 3 is on Netflix now, and you show me this video ... so sad, such a shame. Really love this show and The Gary. Will be very sad if no one else picks it up - sounds unlikely from the vid.

Season 1 was amazing, the right amount of crazy, wacky, irreverent humour but able to punch you right in the feels. Season 2 was a let down, quite disjointed but hopefully building storylines for a season 3. Let’s see how season 3 goes.

Perhaps Olan’s only mistake was to dream too big...

it was just really really boring tbh. like I said in a previous post, I wanted to like it and came back every week till a point I just thought i'd had enough of it.

You're not alone, felt the same. The first series was OK, the character progression pulled me through it. 2nd series was all over the place and lost me rapidly. Sad for those who like it that it doesn't get a proper ending (at the moment), but I'm indifferent to it getting canned.

Soldato
Have you guys heard that by the end of this year Final Space is going to disappear from all streaming services and there are no physical media copies available?! It will be gone forever unless you somehow already have a copy of it. Absolutely terrible news in my opinion as I love the show and go back and rewatch it from time to time.

Olan Rogers has raised enough money through a Kickstarter for a pilot for a new series called Godspeed, looking forward to seeing that next year.

Back
Top Bottom