Man Drives into Train

Man of Honour
It was a Range Rover so I'm surprised it managed to hit the train. I would have thought it would have broken down before reaching it :D

Soldato
whats' even more mental is "At Sheffield Crown court on Monday, he was jailed for 10 months and banned from driving for four years. He has also been sacked by Network Rail."

10 months? for something as serious as that? I mean... wowo... fair play to the train tbh

Soldato
whats' even more mental is "At Sheffield Crown court on Monday, he was jailed for 10 months and banned from driving for four years. He has also been sacked by Network Rail."

10 months? for something as serious as that? I mean... wowo... fair play to the train tbh

Guess there's a few elements - nobody died, and there was no intent. If he'd done it on purpose, or killed a load of people, then yeah the sentence would've been worse!

Associate
That train took it like a champ, didn't even shake it! more impressed with that than the car tbfh.

Trains are built like brick **** houses. I am a little bit sceptical about the whiplash claims from the passengers, but maybe it was worse than it looked from the footage.

Back
Top Bottom