Noblechairs Hero - Broken Recline

Associate
Afternoon all, bought a Noblechairs Hero from OCUK 18 months ago and started to get a few problems with it and wondered if anyone had had similar issues and been able to resolve it. I know that NC has a 2 year warranty but obviously I wanna try get to the bottom of the problem first before going that route.

The problem I'm having is with the recline function - or rather it reclining without using the handle.

Normal operation is simply pull the handle (there are various what feels like teeth to allow you to incrementally recline the back) and release it when your backrest is at the desired angle.

HERO_PU_Black_Feature_01.png

Now though if I lean back - without putting two much force on it -i.e normal use, it will often click back 2 or 3 notches without even touching the handle.

It's not like I'm too big for the Hero as it's rated for 150kg and I'm around 83kg and to be honest it's not like it's been adjusted every day - it's my daily driver and once it was setup right there hasn't been many occasions where i've felt the need to change the angle.

There has always been the expected 1-2mm rock on the chair back since day one so I dunno if that gap has been enough to wear something down over the last 18 months or if it's something else.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom