Car suggestions for my dad

Soldato
He loves his pt cruiser (go figure) but at £580 a year tax, he's finally decided it has to go.

He wants something cheap to run and low tax. Preferably 5 door and petrol. Small cars are OK, but not the tiny city car things. Budget under 5k.

Man of Honour
My 1.0 (125bhp) Ecoboost B-Max has been great. Lovely little engine that has enough grunt when needed but still averages 50.7mpg over a tank of fuel. I would be more worried if it had a Powershift box which seem to have loads of problems.

Soldato
My 1.0 (125bhp) Ecoboost B-Max has been great. Lovely little engine that has enough grunt when needed but still averages 50.7mpg over a tank of fuel. I would be more worried if it had a Powershift box which seem to have loads of problems.

Apparently when the cam belt is due on Ecoboost engines it's a big job and no where can do it. From what I heard once.

Man of Honour

We were advised by many to get a normal engine in our Ford B Max.
And what a great car, you sit up high, it drives great, I can even get my wheelchair in the back if I take out the false floor and it easily fits all my stage equipment in it.
Oh and the sliding back doors are genius with many people commenting.

Back
Top Bottom