Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I have around 7TB of storage on my file server, but some of the partitions were running low on space, so off I went to Amazon to look for some more. I forget how it presented itself to me, but I found myself looking at a 18TB Seagate HDD, at only £133.99...

I t rather lucky!

Haha you jammy git. Congrats.

Soldato
I have around 7TB of storage on my file server, but some of the partitions were running low on space, so off I went to Amazon to look for some more. I forget how it presented itself to me, but I found myself looking at a 18TB Seagate HDD, at only £133.99...

I sent the link to a few people asking what I was missing? Why would it be so cheap? No-one could really tell me. 'What the hell' I thought and placed an order. It said not due in stock until mid Oct, but they took payment during the order.

Fully expecting it to get cancelled, I wasn't surprised when I got an email from Amazon the next day... except the email was telling me it would ship early... sure enough, it arrived on Saturday!

0aBi5yd.jpg

Apparently, some of my mates, who clicked the link an hour after I sent it, said it was already showing as £550, NO COMPETITOR LINKING!!!. (Well, I see it's down to £500, but still) Looks like I got rather lucky!

What a result!

Soldato
Apparently, some of my mates, who clicked the link an hour after I sent it, said it was already showing as £55
Absolutely love it when things like that happen! My brother had it on Dom Perignon Champagne on amazon. Bought 12 bottles for like 120quid as it was mislabeled. Got delivered and everything, while his co workers orders all got cancelled. Nice work!!

Caporegime

I sent the link to a few people asking what I was missing? Why would it be so cheap? No-one could really tell me. 'What the hell' I thought and placed an order. It said not due in stock until mid Oct, but they took payment during the order.

Fully expecting it to get cancelled, I wasn't surprised when I got an email from Amazon the next day... except the email was telling me it would ship early... sure enough, it arrived on Saturday!

0aBi5yd.jpg

Apparently, some of my mates, who clicked the link an hour after I sent it, said it was already showing as £550, NO COMPETITOR LINKING!!!. (Well, I see it's down to £500, but still) Looks like I got rather lucky!

Damn I would have been all over that and bought 5 to upgrade my NAS. Only has 4Tb drives in atm and almost full.

Man of Honour
Bank 2 o2 sensor:
o2sensor%20(1).jpg

Because of this:
o2sensor_diag.jpg

Soldato
Had BMW's M-performance power and sound kit fitted by my local dealer. A remap and valved cat-back exhaust, all covered by BMW warranty, and also got the matching diffuser as the exhaust protrudes a tiny bit more and it looks like a wheelbarrow without it :D.

Takes car from 325bhp to over 360, plus a shed load more torque (and a rather incredible noise with the valves open!)

before:

XTmPX6L.jpg

after:

VsVHWqb.jpg

TlpcBVn.jpeg

59mwlgY.jpeg

With the valves open it is essentially a straight through exhaust as you can see from the underworkings :D

It really has changed the way the engine delivers its power, way more than the headline figure increase. It's far more urgent from ~2k rpm now, yet still wants to rev to the redline. The B58 really is a fantastic engine.

Soldato
59mwlgY.jpeg

With the valves open it is essentially a straight through exhaust as you can see from the underworkings :D

It really has changed the way the engine delivers its power, way more than the headline figure increase. It's far more urgent from ~2k rpm now, yet still wants to rev to the redline. The B58 really is a fantastic engine.

I bet that sounds tooty-fruity!

B48 here with the same kind of treatment

uc

uc

Soldato
HvOojpw.jpg

Anbernic RG351MP.

I bought a different retro handheld like 6 years ago it was awful build quality and the software was terrible. This though is on another level, anodised metal chassis, decent D pad and buttons, gorgeous high resolution (640 x 480 :p) 3.5" IPS OCA laminated screen. Just waiting now for CFW to come out of beta to add software improvements.

Back
Top Bottom