how do i flash a MB Bios if i cant get to post scren and have no signal please?

Associate
2nd red light from the bottom of the 4 lights

The manual suggests that's a problem with the GPU. The order it gives top to bottom is:

CPU - indicates CPU is not detected or fail.
DRAM - indicates DRAM is not detected or fail.
VGA - indicates GPU is not detected or fail.
BOOT - indicates the booting device is not detected or fail

What GPU is it - I see you mentioned Sapphire, but didn't spot a model?

Soldato
Make sure the PCI-E cable is plugged into the GPU and the PSU (made this mistake myself before).

Think your GPU has a bios switch, try it in alternate position.

Soldato
Also sometimes the gpu may seem seated but might not be fully in, be worth just making sure the clip at the back of the pcie slot is securing the tab on the gpu and checking it all looks seated ok.

Associate
OP
huge thanks everyone for things to try, but i have had no luck and despite the LED lights lighting up all the time on the GPU that say Sapphire it still cant get post screen or anything past No signal and i took a gamble on another MB because theres no way i will be able to afford a New GPU even if i can find one with the way prices are. even a 580 / 570 would be amazing if i could find :(

Soldato
i have had no luck and despite the LED lights lighting up all the time on the GPU that say Sapphire it still cant get post screen or anything past No signal

Maybe the LED is getting power through the motherboard slot.

Check both ends of the GPU power cable to make sure it is fully connected, also check for any damaged/misaligned pins.

If the PSU came with a second PCI-E cable try that, if not try the second connector on the cable.

Is the GPU sagging? try propping it up if it is.

Back
Top Bottom