• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 2060 Super Gigabyte fail Bios boot

Associate
Hi,
I am looking for someone who can help or advice me what to do or where to go for repair brick gpu.
It was bios flashed wrong way and since that gpu are not visible.
Thank you for any helps

ps: there what i try all ready: nvflash in windows
nvflash in dos

Soldato
You need to have a working gpu in the system to get video either the intergrated gpu or a discrete gpu in and the faulty card that you want to flash. Then using Nvflash to flash the dead gpu again. Does the RTX 2060 not have a dual bios switch ? If it has a dual bios switch then switch to the other bios you didnt flash and start the system up and you should have video, then when in windows flick the bios switch back to the faulty bios and then flash it with nvflash with the correct bios, that way you won't need another gpu to get video.

If you have more than one gpu in make sure to select the right gpu with nvflash, do you actually know how to use nvflash correctly ? If not make sure to go on techpowerup site and read the instructions or google how to use the commands correctly.

Associate
OP
thx for advice. I did that all ready and very time it say no display adapter present.
I actualy fixt that now.
I did few times a same thing and using diferent mobo and diferent gpu with it include anboard gpu etc..
It works only on fresh reinstal windows on old mobo with very old gpu.
it pop as microsoft display and that one i flash it with old recomend bios version and it works

Back
Top Bottom