Recommend me a Panel heater

Soldato
I'm building an insulated office room in half of my garage and want to purchase an electric panel heater to the wall. I'd like for it to be WiFi controlled so I can turn it on/set a schedule remotely.

Can anyone recommend one they have/have used? Googling has turned some up but the reviews seem to be mixed with lots saying the schedules/WiFi doesn't work....

Thanks.

Soldato
I've got one in my study, but the room does cool off quick with it off, I assume die to the much reduced thermal mass compared to a normal central heating radiator.

Associate
Get yourself a proper air conditioning unit installed. They cost around a third of the price to heat a room than a panel heater of the same power. Then you have the bonus of being able to cool the room in the winter. An air conditioning system is able to produce 3 kilowatts of heat for each and every kilowatt of electricity that it uses. You can also control them via WiFi

Soldato
Was in simailr position but just ended buying a portable de'longhi oil radiator. Couldn't justify the additional cost in the end and thought I'd at least have a backup source of heating should I ever need it *touch wood I don't*

Back
Top Bottom