Guess the film from the still

Associate
I've mentioned before, I image search the first one, if it comes up I dont bother playing but continue following the thread.

I get the argument you might need still to do a bunch of detective work but Google lens on the mobile makes it often easier.

It can be a pain to post images that you want people to have a chance of identifying and avoid them matching sometimes and can understand how some slip through especially if you go down a page or so of similar images.

Associate
Honestly, if you Google the answer, just keep it to yourself. I don't know why your trying to justify it or blame those that post the images. No it's not on them to check they can't be searched, it's on us to play an honest game IMHO...

I have been playing the game honestly, I was fully open about how I got that last one right and how I did it, but also accepting it might not be in the spirit of the game, I've said I won't use it again so I don't see what your issue is here, other than it somehow spoiled your night.

I've contributed loads of guesses to this topic and a few correct answers, though I'll accept the method for the last one wasn't liked by most and hold up my hands and accept that.

Also, I haven't blamed anyone, merely suggested images that already exist aren't as good as some obscure ones. The guy that posted the image I searched accepted the correct answer even though I'd said I'd used image search, he doesn't seem to have an issue with it, so move on.

You say don't Google an answer, if you're including my Richard Jewell correct answer then I completely disagree, I knew about the events already and what the movie would likely be about, based on two images, I had to Google the movie name, but I still had to have prior knowledge to put it together, perfectly acceptable to do that.

Though I am fully accepting that the reverse image wasn't in the spirit of the game, I won't use that method again, I only used it that one time.

Associate
@pecnarf have noticed where you post them, if you click on your username, you can see images you have uploaded and not posted yet. Eg i thought this was Backdraft as I saw the firey scene plus the firemans boots via the first image.

Associate
Oh no! So Hudson cheated too! What will we do!

Prior knowledge of easier images, damn. That's a serious offence, almost as bad as mine.

Seriously who gives a ****.

Soldato
I don't see what your issue is here

It was only this...

I don't know why your trying to justify it or blame those that post the images

So...

Though I am fully accepting that the reverse image wasn't in the spirit of the game, I won't use that method again, I only used it that one time.

This was all you needed to say tbh, rather than the huge big posts trying to explain and justify. Shall we just move on :)

Soldato
Feel privileged! Ok an easy one but tried to get some obscure screenshots to begin with on my phone.
Screenshot-20211024-201228-VLC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom