ODYSSEY G7 32 - FW 1009.3

Soldato
I recently picked up this monitor. It worked great for about a day; and then this afternoon its started flickering really badly.

I had known this is a potential issue, however had hoped to avoid it. Ive checked and the monitor already has the above firmware. I know there is a later version; so far attempts at trying to update have failed (monitor not seeing the update on usb)

Can anyone tell me if the 27" suffers the same as this monitor with the flickering issues?

Associate
Obviously a monitor is not functioning correctly if it flickers constantly to any great degree, although a slight flickering is one anomaly of freesync, in my experience, and seems to be most noticeable on loading screens. If freesync's off and there's nothing else going on, such as the monitor being forced into an unsupported refresh rate, or a GPU issue, then I don't know what else could be at fault other than a dodgy backlight. You could try things like restoring monitor or GPU control panel settings to default. If not, then RMA.

Back
Top Bottom