Five dead and more than 40 injured including 12 kids as driver mows down Wisconsin Christmas parade

Permabanned
OP
258866986_2106646309543513_1687202330722754346_n.jpg

Soldato
That's pretty shocking and the sort of event the US really didn't need at such heightened times.

Not a fan of posting non-offical "it was this guy" pics from Twitter. I don't know if it's been confirmed yet by the Police but I would suggest it's always better to wait until the Police release the name/face just to prevent any cases of mis-identification.

Man of Honour
The guy was released from jail 2 days previously and went on a stabbing mission before fleeing the police and using his SUV to ram through the parade. The same SUV he had in a rap video no less :/

This was the talk on reddit last night and various people connecting the dots together.

Caporegime
Not a fan of posting non-offical "it was this guy" pics from Twitter. I don't know if it's been confirmed yet by the Police but I would suggest it's always better to wait until the Police release the name/face just to prevent any cases of mis-identification.

In this case he's literally got a rap video with the car used in the background, his name matches the one from the police radio, there are also photos of him from social media with the same red 4*4 and he's (unsurprisingly) got a criminal record.

Seems pretty close to 100% likely it is him

Caporegime
The guy was released from jail 2 days previously and went on a stabbing mission before fleeing the police and using his SUV to ram through the parade. The same SUV he had in a rap video no less :/

This was the talk on reddit last night and various people connecting the dots together.

I've not heard about the "stabbing mission" stuff? That would change things from fleeing the police to perhaps deliberate attack.

He certainly seems to be some very pro BLM, black nationalist type and doesn't like white people etc.. so perhaps it was a terror attack? though fleeing from police is a possible explanation too - albeit you'd expect most people to not simply ram through a parade.

Back
Top Bottom