Cities Skylines Pollution Trick Don't work :(

Soldato
So can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong or maybe it's a bug?

Basically there's a trick to clean water pollution where you make a pump to nowhere and it sucks the dirty water up and makes it clean. Yay!
I did this on a previous city and it worked for several hours before stopping, and I couldn't figure out why.
Now on all new cities, it just doesn't work at all.

The pumps suck for a few seconds as you can see in my vid with the water level dropping, but then they stop.
I'm stumped.
Any help? :(

Soldato
So can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong or maybe it's a bug?

Basically there's a trick to clean water pollution where you make a pump to nowhere and it sucks the dirty water up and makes it clean. Yay!
I did this on a previous city and it worked for several hours before stopping, and I couldn't figure out why.
Now on all new cities, it just doesn't work at all.

The pumps suck for a few seconds as you can see in my vid with the water level dropping, but then they stop.
I'm stumped.
Any help? :(

Not sure I'm afraid, I've been away from CS for a while. Did they patch it..? How is the game these day btw, still 9 tiles? I really hope CS:2 brings bigger maps as 9 tiles is just not enough.

Soldato
OP
I've only just started so I'm nowhere close to even needing more than 9 tiles :D

And as mentioned, the trick did work for several hours, then suddenly stopped :(
No patch happened in-between.

I might pop over to the PC thread and ask.

Back
Top Bottom