Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Soldato
New doors, pretty pleased! Had 9 fitted today (3 carpenters) and also 2 fires being fitted today/tomorro.

Overall going to be changing 17 doors in the house when other phases done :D be gone old gold granny handles

Old
TmdBwOk.jpeg

New
ZAUHkFd.jpeg

Soldato
New doors, pretty pleased! Had 9 fitted today (3 carpenters) and also 2 fires being fitted today/tomorro.

Overall going to be changing 17 doors in the house when other phases done :D be gone old gold granny handles

Old
TmdBwOk.jpeg

New
ZAUHkFd.jpeg

That light switch not being centred betwixt the two doorframes would drive me to distraction.

Soldato
That light switch not being centred betwixt the two doorframes would drive me to distraction.
Never really bothered me to be honest. What I find more annoying is how low the switches are in all of the extension. I believe it's for disability access/building regs but it's a load of nonsense and not a new building so doesn't require them :eek:.

I think in all houses you need to see past the minor stuff (unless your budget is unlimited :cry:)

Soldato
Never really bothered me to be honest. What I find more annoying is how low the switches are in all of the extension. I believe it's for disability access/building regs but it's a load of nonsense and not a new building so doesn't require them :eek:.

I think in all houses you need to see past the minor stuff (unless your budget is unlimited :cry:)
Seems your house caters for wheel chair users and absolute giants?

Soldato
Should've put it on the ceiling, looks crap on the wall like that.
You mean on a pull cord inside? I prefer the switches outside the room.

And yes it's an extractor fan isolator. I suppose i could change the face plates to a chrome or similar but I don't mind white.

To be fair when the other view of this office is the garden I don't need to turn around often :D (old pic it's currently full of crap whilst rest of house is renovated..)

AFbM39E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom