Poll: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, Yas Island - Race 22

Rate the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten. If you want. I can’t be arsed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I find it ironic....

2008, Hamilton won the championship thanks to a bit of luck on the last lap of the last race....
Other way round today (for Max this time!)

Poetic justice/injustice (depending on which camp you are in :))

Associate
Red Bull out-stratgised Merc all day long here, Merc were far too cautious.
Horner on the horn to Masi at the end was no worse than Wolff crying for there not to be a safety car earlier on when the VSC went out

To be fair, Merc had no chance with only 1 car in the fight, which has often been the case this season.

Really happy for Max and RB, but even more happy for the sport. Been a bit of a boring era with zero competition at the top.

Soldato
Rules and process bot followed, love to see Mercedes take FIA to the cleaners for this.

Making up rules purely to get that finish, seems very very bad for those enforcing the rules.

Soldato
Sod off. You weren’t posting in here before today and all you’re doing is trolling.

Just a few weeks ago you said you wouldn’t be posting in the forum again , but here we are.

I can post wherever I want thanks. I've reported your post, please stop harassing me because I have raised a previous issue with you before. It will not be tolerated.

Soldato
Why did they say no to lapped cars passing then suddenly yes with 3 corners to go?

Merc are going to go mad.

So, the FIA wanted to get the race underway and decided to change the rules. Red Bull were unhappy and rightfully so. The FIA then screwed up by only allowing SOME cars. If they let all cars past then the race wouldn't have resumed which frankly that should have happened.

The FIA changed the rules to get the race going, then changed them again to benefit Red Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom