** LIAN-LI O11 AIR MINI AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, the Lian-Li O11 Air Mini. The Lian Li O11 AIR Mini is a brand-new compact case based on the legendary O11 design. It's smaller in size than the existing O11 Air Midi Tower, while still providing excellent hardware support and airflow. Stock should be arriving mid December, so preorder now!

Lian Li O11 Air Mini, Midi-Tower, Tempered Glass - Black @ £99.95 inc VAT

Excellent Airflow, Quality Materials, Modular back plate, Extensive storage capacity, ATX PSU compatible, Dual chamber design, Vertical GPU mount

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li O11 Air Mini, Midi-Tower, Tempered Glass - White @ £109.99 inc VAT

Excellent Airflow, Quality Materials, Modular back plate, Extensive storage capacity, ATX PSU compatible, Dual chamber design, Vertical GPU mount

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
When are these due? My partner may buy me one for xmas

Read the first sentence... :D

Available for preorder today, the Lian-Li O11 Air Mini. The Lian Li O11 AIR Mini is a brand-new compact case based on the legendary O11 design. It's smaller in size than the existing O11 Air Midi Tower, while still providing excellent hardware support and airflow. Stock should be arriving mid December, so preorder now!

Associate
pre-ordered, also one of the winners of case of the year from GamersNexus (Runner-Up for Best Mechanical Design: Lian Li O11 Air Mini). Looking forward to this new design as my case sits on my desk and I need some space back from my ATX case now!

Associate
pre-ordered, also one of the winners of case of the year from GamersNexus (Runner-Up for Best Mechanical Design: Lian Li O11 Air Mini). Looking forward to this new design as my case sits on my desk and I need some space back from my ATX case now!
does look nice..will need some pics when built:D

OcUK Staff
OP
Due in next week, as always at this time of year, delays getting into and out of the port. Approx 23rd is the date into the warehouse if it doesn't slip again.

Soldato
Waiting to see what some people put inside these before ordering one.

It says 240aio in the roof with ATX, but 280 is possible with MATX, but surely that just depends on mobo and ram choice?

Currently using a lancool 215 but may move to one of these if it will all fit

Soldato
Waiting to see what some people put inside these before ordering one.

It says 240aio in the roof with ATX, but 280 is possible with MATX, but surely that just depends on mobo and ram choice?

And if the RB-001x bracket is supported it should allow rad to be shoved further over which gives more room in ATX config.
Waiting on one for my o11 mini ATX build.

Associate
Just pre-ordered. Not sure what I'm going to do for AIO though yet - 280 at the front or 240 at the side. Might wait for the case to arrive and have a look at it first....

Associate
Hmm I ordered last week hoping I'd be getting one of the batch that was due in. If not then I'd quite like an idea of how long it's going to be, as was hoping to build my PC this week.

Soldato
Still says pre-order, so I wonder if the first batch has already sold out

It has said "pre-order" after the first ETA date was missed, so I wouldn't read too much into that detail. The likelihood is that it has been delayed (as has been confirmed already, I think) and not much will happen between now and the new year. If people have got shipping confirmation then it might be for a small batch that snuck through just in time.

I'd be surprised if this case doesn't have a similar experience to the NR200P - a significant amount of pre-orders and scarce availability for a while afterwards, until supply stabilises. Like the NR200P, I think it's going to be a very popular case.

Back
Top Bottom