List of PS4 Games to catch up on PS5

Associate
Hi all

I'm wondering if people could list the best ps4 games worth catching up on the ps5. I didn't get a ps4 so I'm wondering the best to go for.

I've played both the last of us already. I recently bought red dead redemption 2 but there's no way I'm playing it at 30fps capped it did my head in after about 30 mins of play.

Preferably I'm looking for ones that run at 60fps. So far I've seen the following which Id probably go for:

God of War
Days Gone
Metro Exodus (is it worth getting the ps5 version over the ps4?)
Control
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Ghosts of Tsuima (Sorry can't spell it. I know there's a new one that's come out on the ps5 is that the same version? A Enhanced version or a new game completly?)
Uncharteds? (I know a new one is coming out end of January once again is that a complete new game or a bundle of older ones enhanced?

Any information or suggestions is appreciated.

Cheers all

Associate
Dark Souls Trilogy, Sekiro, Borderlands 3, Division 2, Assasins Creed Odyssey, Nioh 1&2, hzd, destiny 2, kill zone shadow fall, etc.

If you google ps4 games with unlocked frame rates all of these will run at 60 fps plus.

Soldato
Control, Metro Exodus and Ghost of Tsushima all have full PS5 versions. RE2 hasn't had a PS5 performance patch but it runs at 60fps anyway. RE7 is excellent too but again, hasn't had any kind of additional update.

A couple of those on your list are on the PS Plus Game Collection so that might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom