Windows 11 re install issues

Soldato
Small issue if someone can help me, I cant get my head around what the issue could be.

I have installed windows 11 on my pc without any issues and I am still using it, today I have installed A M.2 SSD, I wanted to install windows on it but I keep getting a message, this pc does not meet the minimum requirements to install this version of windows. for more, visit https://aka.ms/windowssysreq

Soldato
Small issue if someone can help me, I cant get my head around what the issue could be.

I have installed windows 11 on my pc without any issues and I am still using it, today I have installed A M.2 SSD, I wanted to install windows on it but I keep getting a message, this pc does not meet the minimum requirements to install this version of windows. for more, visit https://aka.ms/windowssysreq

Did you use the macrium reflect media to install win 11 initially or any of the workrounds to install it on unsupported software?

Soldato
OP
Did you use the macrium reflect media to install win 11 initially or any of the workrounds to install it on unsupported software?
I used the MediaCreationTool to add it to the USB and used that to install windows 11 originally on the PC, I had no issues installing windows 11 originally on the SSD, I even reinstalled it once this was only 2 weeks ago, its just today im having issues.

I have even removed the M.2 and tried it like it was before still the same.

Could it be a TPM or a bitlocker issues ?

Soldato
I used the MediaCreationTool to add it to the USB and used that to install windows 11 originally on the PC, I had no issues installing windows 11 originally on the SSD, I even reinstalled it once this was only 2 weeks ago, its just today im having issues.

I have even removed the M.2 and tried it like it was before still the same.

Could it be a TPM or a bitlocker issues ?

That hardware is unsupported so I don't know how you managed to get it working before. Macrium have produced a media creation tool that bypasses the check for supported/unsupported hardware.

Soldato
OP
Ryzen 1700x is unsupported, you will need to use the reg edit method.
That hardware is unsupported so I don't know how you managed to get it working before. Macrium have produced a media creation tool that bypasses the check for supported/unsupported hardware.
I know 1700x unsupported but it worked without a issue only 2 weeks ago, I have no how or why it worked but it did which is the confusing part, a few others also seam to have got it to work.

I did nothing different to normal install

this is why I was confused

Man of Honour
I know 1700x unsupported but it worked without a issue only 2 weeks ago, I have no how or why it worked but it did which is the confusing part, a few others also seam to have got it to work.

There are ways to bypass the checks to allow it to install, Microsoft even provide some themselves, however MS do not guarantee that you will then be able to receive updates or support as they do not test these against unsupported configurations.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...irements-0b2dc4a2-5933-4ad4-9c09-ef0a331518f1

Soldato
OP
Soldato

You were just lucky the first couple of times.... Join the club, i have win 11 running on a dell inspiron c2d. Crack on.

Back
Top Bottom