Sony A3000 Polycarbonate case?

Associate
I have heard that these have been available in Japan ever since february, but I have not seen them available here yet, or found a supplier that can import these from Japan.

Has anyone got these anywhere, or know where I can find them? They are crystal clear polycarbonate cases that are scratch-proof and dirt-proof, and seeing how easily the screen picks both these up id be interested in getting one of these

Associate
OP
Bump - Anyone know where there are ones available? Would be willing to pay over the odds of the usual retail price to get one as it would be worth its weight in gold to stop all these scratches appearing

Caporegime
Have you tried google to see if that brings up any results??.

If not then i think you may have answered your question yourself there, unless you can find a store that will ship it over to u from japan or where ever they are being sold.

Caporegime
How would that work? The odd shape of the Sonys means you'd never be able to slide it into the case. Unless it clips around the outside.

Associate
OP
Yes, it does clip around the outside of the case very snugly, and it protects it against everything. I will be getting some scratches remover, but no point because without this it will scratch again almost too easy

Associate
OP
BUMP!

Any updates on this yet? I know they have it as part of a package deal at there online store, but I only want this Polycarbonate case separately.

Must be someone who knows where I can get one!? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom