Rainbow Six Vegas demo on Marketplace

Caporegime
Robert said:
Well my 360 just locked up. I hope that's to do with it being a demo...

Ahhh good, what i mean is that mine locked up a few times last night after downloading the demo.

All in all a good game though, looking forward to this when its released...similar to GRAW but seems much more easier to play imho.

Time to place an order

Associate
Just downloaded the demo and I am pretty impressed. Having only owned my 360 for a a couple of weeks I was interested to see what the FPS titles had to offer and am certainly happy. The graphics and gameplay felt and looked pretty darn good to me, except I just gotta get used to the using the controller (used to keyboard/mouse combo).

Soldato
I have to say i just found the demo "ok"....Bit disappointed if anything and left unimpressed by how it looks...Probably not the best of levels to Demo...Controls wise, i still think GRAW feels better or maybe i'm just too use to GRAW :D

I'll still get it to give it the benefit of the doubt :D

Soldato
Ol!ver said:

Thats my thoughts too! I have shown a few people the game and they said the graphics where great! I admit its not the best looking game ever, but it's certainly not bad graphically.

I really want this game though... My god next month is going to be so expensive, both in time and money :(

Associate
Ol!ver said:
Usually happens when your HDD is full.

5gb free on the HDD. I have downloaded viva pinata nad tony hawks since the issues with trying to download this. They both work, but R6V just says can't download and cancells out.

Really hacking me off, as i quite fancied this.

Soldato
pany said:
5gb free on the HDD. I have downloaded viva pinata nad tony hawks since the issues with trying to download this. They both work, but R6V just says can't download and cancells out.

Really hacking me off, as i quite fancied this.

Happens to me too, really wanted to play this!

Man of Honour
I was home for the weekend, and I had a quick go on the game.

I was pretty shocked at how jerky it was a times, and graphically it really wasn't that impressive, quite jaggy and a little basic. Probably not the game for me, but I expected a lot more.

Suspended
Snow-Munki said:
just completed the demo was amazing !!

oh how did you put the cam under the door, didn't read the instructions :p

Also anyone else find going downstairs it was REALLY dark :(
cam - look directly at the bottom bit of the door till the snakecam option appears, as for the darkness thats what the thermal/night vision googles are for :p

Soldato
gib786 said:
cam - look directly at the bottom bit of the door till the snakecam option appears, as for the darkness thats what the thermal/night vision googles are for :p

hmm think i've always had thermal goggles on and not night vision ! :p

assume that's another option that i've obviously forgot about ?

Soldato
DaveyD said:
I was home for the weekend, and I had a quick go on the game.

I was pretty shocked at how jerky it was a times, and graphically it really wasn't that impressive, quite jaggy and a little basic. Probably not the game for me, but I expected a lot more.

I thought the gameplay was fantastic, but it was jerky as hell and the lack off AA was painful. Framerate was a little mad as well.

However previews talk about how that has changed, though I'm not sure how much to believe seeing as we are so close to release.

Back
Top Bottom