• Hardly ever

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Forgotten how to turn it on

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Permabanned
OP
barnettgs said:
I'm not sure about the need for a poll but I just realised it's a stupid idea.

Why need a poll to justify your purchase when it's all down to personal preference and the games you want to play?

Pretty much any consoles or PC gaming, you would get roughly the same response.

Before the Wii came out many said it was a gimmick that people would quickly tire of. Of course until people have owned one and played it for a period of time we can't establish if it is a gimmick or not, if it has long term appeal or not.
The best way to find out if owners are still enjoying it is to ask them and a simple method for quickly getting a feel for it is a poll......

I disagree that pretty much any console would get the same response. Lots of people here have a 360 and a PC. If you poll the 360 you'll see a lot of people pretty much stopped PC gaming after getting a 360. The wii more than the 360 or a PC had a "gimmick" factor which could be great or could quickly lose appeal.

However if you feel a poll is pointless don't answer it :) The poll gives me a feel for how probable it is that if I get another one I'll actually use it.

Soldato
Goatboy said:
Have a look on gametrailers, ssx blur looks superb and tiger woods is looking great too.

I was quite impressed with the look of SSX Blur. If it's as good as I remember 1080 on the N64 to be I'll be chuffed - although it looks less realistic than 1080, style-wise.

Soldato
Havent played on anything "Wii" for well over a week, keep playing on Gamecube games though on it. Too many games on the 360 and a lack of time meaning Im not spending much time on it at all.

Might change when some better games come out.

Soldato
Daily =D Housemate bought one, and I can pretty safely say that three or four of us (6 in the house) are either gonna fail our degree's, or atleast not do as well as could do :p

Back
Top Bottom