How To Obtain Information Regarding....

Associate
Hi,

Basically ive just been informed that i could potentially lose roughly £5000.

A company ive paid to deliver a service to me is apparently been sued by microsoft due to a breach of their copyright, which could potentially lead to the company going out of business and loosing their microsoft gold partner license.

How would i go about finding out if Microsoft are taking legal action against them? If i contact Microsoft is it likely they will divulge to me if they are or not.

If it turns out to be true just how hard would it be to get my money out of the said company before they turn sour and run off with my cash.

Cheers.

Permabanned
well yes MS might let u have the info

the only two ways i can see u might get your money back is small claims court or trading std's

See if you can get any info first then take it from there

Permabanned
st@nners said:
Hi,

Basically ive just been informed that i could potentially lose roughly £5000.

A company ive paid to deliver a service to me is apparently been sued by microsoft due to a breach of their copyright, which could potentially lead to the company going out of business and loosing their microsoft gold partner license.

How would i go about finding out if Microsoft are taking legal action against them? If i contact Microsoft is it likely they will divulge to me if they are or not.

If it turns out to be true just how hard would it be to get my money out of the said company before they turn sour and run off with my cash.

Cheers.

If they go bust, you'll have to put a claim in with the administrators. You'll get back far less than you paid them, generally somewhere between 2-8p in the £. :(

Associate
OP
Azagoth said:
Well, if they are being sued by Microsoft then there's a pretty high probability that they are taking legal action against them!

Ive only been told this by word of mouth, i need to now find out if it is 100% true.

bikerdude1982 said:
only if they sell and do the same kinda stuff as they sell and do on here

Yeah but if it turns out not to be true its basically bad mouthing the company(tarnishing their reputation) and couldnt that be a legal mine field for OcUK? Hence me not mentioning the name :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
st@nners said:
Ive only been told this by word of mouth, i need to now find out if it is 100% true.

Yeah but if it turns out not to be true its basically bad mouthing the company(tarnishing their reputation) and couldnt that be a legal mind field for OcUK? Hence me not mentioning the name :)

best bett is to call ms then

Back
Top Bottom