Get Your Name On Honda's F1 Car For FREE!

Soldato
Picked from another forum, I thought it would have been great interest to you lot here. :)

Visit My Earth Dream today and get your name on Hondas RA107 Formula 1 car as driven by Jensen Button and Rubens Barrichello.

Previously, you had to make a donation to the My Earth Dream charity to get your name on the car, but now you can pick your spot on the livery for free. Of course, you can still choose to make a donation if you wish.

I had an email today to let me know that my name will be on the front wing of Jenson Buttons car as of this weekends French Grand Prix. :D

http://www.myearthdream.com/

Soldato
Done, Monocoque ( Think thats how its spelt )

There is room for 60,000 names on the car.. so.. i don't think you will be able to see yours too well on tv :p

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Maniac618 said:
Surely they wont have this done until Silverstone.

Takes no time at all for them to get it printed using their own facilities. Mate of mine knows the chief engineer for Spyker and it's amazing how quickly they can 'livery' up the body parts. I'd imagine they'd have the facility to do it with them, well, they have to, incase anything gets damaged in transit. Wouldn't look too good if the sponsors had marked logos, though in Hondas case that's not a problem ;)

Associate
Kol said:
Takes no time at all for them to get it printed using their own facilities. Mate of mine knows the chief engineer for Spyker and it's amazing how quickly they can 'livery' up the body parts. I'd imagine they'd have the facility to do it with them, well, they have to, incase anything gets damaged in transit. Wouldn't look too good if the sponsors had marked logos, though in Hondas case that's not a problem ;)

good point :)

Back
Top Bottom