One Tree Hill on E4

Soldato
Hi

I'm really sad watching this program but I really do enjoy it :D

question is; when is it on? I watching it on sundays around 5pm but I seem to be missing episodes :mad: . So there they boardcasting it on another day and time the episodes that I'm missing or are they just skipping them due to the content of the episodes not being suitable for viewing at that time.

Edit: TV listing dont show that its on at any other time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not that I watch it, but it was on at 9 or 10pm the other day due to the content. It will probably be repeated again.

However, I will say....

Sophiabush.jpg

Mmm..... ;)

Edit: It was on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Caporegime
dark_shadow said:
Is it similar to The OC Raymond? How would you compare the two?

Actually it isn't like the OC at all, the only similarity is that they both set in High School. OTH started when Dawson's Creek finished and it had the exact time slot it left behind. OTH is base around 5 major characters (2 boys, 3 girls), and the parents of 2 of the boys. Each season is actually 6 months in the world of OTH, at the start of season 1 they are just turned 17 at the end of season 4 they graduate at 18.

You have to suspend some beliefs when watching OTH, like how the parents of the girls are never around leaving their teenage daughters behind to cook, wash, pay bills, runs the house all by themselves. But once you see past that it's really good, with more ups than down. Which is what I want in a teen drama really, I got sick of the OC in season 3 because Marissa was constantly getting into trouble like she did in season 1 and 2 and it just dragged. OTH do have its "downer" storylines but they get resolves quicker with lots more fun episodes in between.

I can't wait for Season 5 !

Soldato
My GF watches it and it appears to me that everyone seems really good at dodging death. What I mean is an episode ends one someone shooting at someone point blank. The next episode starts and they have missed :confused:

Soldato
OP
The OC bores me... I prefer one tree hill, cause it can be a lot darker in story line and intelligence is good for saying its a US teen soap quoting byron and other famous writers bring some meaning into the show. But the girls are hot... Dan is evil in it but he has his reasons.. and I do feel sorry for him from time to time and understands why he does what he does (sometimes).

Last edited:
Caporegime
slinxy said:
The OC bores me... I prefer one tree hill, cause it can be a lot darker in story line and intelligence is good for saying its a US teen soap quoting byron and other famous writers bring some meaning into the show. But the girls are hot... Dan is evil in it but he has his reasons.. and I do feel sorry for him from time to time and under why he does what he does.

I hate Dan but likes his character at the same time, it's great that he is evil and how he manipulates everyone to get his way. I am a little bored on Nathan's mum being alcoholic one minute, sober the next then pills the next minute and the sober again. She needs a new storyline pronto.

Back
Top Bottom