Peugeot RCZ

• Thread starter Thread starter DM
  • Start date Start date
Just out of curiosity, why did "DM" get banned? Apart from being drunk?

If he got banned for posting his location and phone number and asking me to fight him out of the blue because I advised him not to post drunk (which I stand by funnily enough), then I ask it be shortened on account of me not being bothered by it at all, the guy had clearly had a few and is going through some tough times.

Also it was bleedin hilarious that my forced phrase has made it from GD to people who post in Motors and I was called out to demonstrate it in person, A* result in my mind if anything.

If he got banned for posting his location and phone number and asking me to fight him out of the blue because I advised him not to post drunk (which I stand by funnily enough), then I ask it be shortened on account of me not being bothered by it at all, the guy had clearly had a few and is going through some tough times.

Also it was bleedin hilarious that my forced phrase has made it from GD to people who post in Motors and I was called out to demonstrate it in person, A* result in my mind if anything.

No he did not. see post 41.

Lets get this thread back on topic please.

Back
Top Bottom