The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Thanks duniek for your reply, it looks like a similar chair I'm interested in buying. Can you lock the chair in a recline position?

SG06-based HTPC

I've now assembled my HTPC in the living room.

Zu5M4.jpg

UHumT.jpg

Um2x9.jpg

UWO5Z.jpg

wiVDM.jpg

Spec:

- Silverstone Sugo SG06 (300W).
- Zotac G41 ITX-A-E mobo.
- 4GB of OCZ Platinum RAM.
- Q6600 @ 2.5GHz (overclocking is not great on this board) cooled by a fanless Cooler Master Gemini II.
- Radeon HD5770 GPU overclocked to 1300 / 900.
- 1 x 1TB Samsung HDD...plans are afoot for a SSD.
- I have a wireless mouse and keyboard under the coffee table, but mainly use Unified Remote to control it via my smartphone.

Hey guys, there was someone a few days ago who posted an SFF build that he did with a really cool acrylic case. I tried searching for it but can't find it; can anyone link that post please? Ta very much :)

tn_IMG_0446.jpg

tn_IMG_0447.jpg

Two EPIA itx pc on VIA C7 1,5ghz cpus (one has 256mb ram)

I bought them as is - not working. (price 35eur for BOTH incl shipping - ultimate bargain)
They came today and both works - of course chassiss are complete, with working psu
first one is 220V atx passive
second 12V (like pico) but without external unit.

couple of updates to my boxes, unfortunately ive upscaled both of my systems :D

my HTPC, previously - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=18052601&postcount=467

i got fed up with the noisey fan options for that case and is now in a lian li pc-037b (log)..

722Q4336 by neilgates, on Flickr

and my little ITX rig previously - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=17172262&postcount=437

is now an mATX in a V354 (log)

i7-2600k @ 4.4Ghz / Alpenfohn Panorama
Asus P8P67-M Pro
Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 16gb
XFX HD5770 1gb
OCZ Vertex 60Gb
Samsung F1 1Tb
LG BD-RE & DVD±RW
BeQuiet 480w BN121
Akasa Vipers (3x 12cm 1x 14cm)

As if by magic.. by neilgates, on Flickr

lol I would have done had I of known could still send it back if the price was right ;) then again im sick of having mine sat on my desk caseless :P and for what I paid for it probably wouldnt be worth it, im thinking about some serious mods to it however :)

Last edited:
Aww man you should have bought mine. Looking to sell because I have SG08 coming. Enjoy, its a fun case and I love having everything on show :D

hmmm

got it and well its a bit pants lol, first of all I cant use the pci-e bracket as it hits the audio outputs on my motherboard, ive got the axp140 installed and the back plate is hitting my hdd causing the mobo to warp, and ontop of that the psu has become noisy, all i wanted was an almost silent pc am I asking too much :(

lian8o5jd.jpg

temporary gaming setup

specs:
x2 550 @ b50 + scythe zipang
2x1gb ram (dont have more at house) lol
gb-880gm matx
hd5870 2gb
enermax liberty eco 620W (570W on 12V O_O)
lian li pc-a01
250gb WD blue (will be 120gb agility later)

race1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom