• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

slow delivery?

Permabanned
I ordered my 7850 on Monday its now wed and its still saying order recieved? It was guaranteed for today is this normal? I have no email of it being dispatched? Ill not be happy if its just sitting there.

Associate
I ordered my 7850 on Monday its now wed and its still saying order recieved? It was guaranteed for today is this normal? I have no email of it being dispatched? Ill not be happy if its just sitting there.

Hehe I ordered a 7950 yesterday before the cut off time and thought it will be here by today :) il just leave it down due to the fact ocuk moved warehouse and abit slower than usual :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Nah i got the 7850 oc gigabyte and it was instock when i ordered so i shouldn't have to wait! Order number is OC1500157

Hope i get it today like it said :/ not happy!

Soldato
The updates on delivery are down during their move (they just moved the entire warehouse/shop to a new location) so there are a few delays while they catch up. My 7950 had a small delay, but check with 5UB and he'll let you know.

Associate
Hmm yea seems to be some delay, i ordered some stuff sat night and it was only dispatched at about 6pm last night. I'm not too fussed though I'm in no rush for it.

Permabanned
OP
Well paying next day delivery and not getting it is not what i expected? 9 quid for delivery is not the cheapest lol.

If its not here by 5 ill email customer support.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Caporegime
Well paying next day delivery and not getting it is not what i expected? 9 quid for delivery is not the cheapest lol.

If its not here by 5 ill email customer support.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Why not just goto the forums customer support and ask there with your order number? 5UB will let you know if it was or wasn't delivered.

Back
Top Bottom