*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
See for draft, what do you do if there isn't a name on the tap? Some pubs I frequent change their draft so often they just have generic taps and a menu board. Would one picture of the beer, the tap and the menu board suffice (obviously with the OcUK BOTW Mk 2 message).

Caporegime
See for draft, what do you do if there isn't a name on the tap? Some pubs I frequent change their draft so often they just have generic taps and a menu board. Would one picture of the beer, the tap and the menu board suffice (obviously with the OcUK BOTW Mk 2 message).

The only problem with this is when people are friendly with bar staff and the menu board is blackboard and chalk type.... ;)

Oh and cheers for the help offer mate :)

Soldato
Good work everyone on their ciders. Good results all round.

D entered! No, I haven't been to the pub for lunch. :D

Now I get nearly two weeks to work on E...

Caporegime
Isn't that fairly limited as a selection? I'm struggling to think of any. What constitutes export? Please not just Carlsberg/Guinness :(

The full list is on the same page as the rules, surely you've seen it? Here

E as pingwing said is 'Export' which is ANY beer as long as it has export on label or can (or bar taps in pub). Plenty to pick from or go with what you've suggested.

Caporegime
Just a query we were in the pub last night and took a picture of our pints with the bar clip in view so just to clarify, would the clip need to have the word draught physically on the clip? I said yes seabiscuit thinks not so am I misunderstanding? :D

lol very good question! :)

Technically speaking, seabiscuit is correct albeit on the ruling page it does state (at top in large lettering)

Any beer type ie. Ale, Draught, Export etc MUST state it on can or bottle label and be shown in picture entered.

It will be fine regardless of draught/draft on taps or not BUT must have it on can or bottle label :)

Soldato
lol very good question! :)

Technically speaking, seabiscuit is correct albeit on the ruling page it does state (at top in large lettering)

Any beer type ie. Ale, Draught, Export etc MUST state it on can or bottle label and be shown in picture entered.

It will be fine regardless of draught/draft on taps or not BUT must have it on can or bottle label :)
OK cool that's fine we were discussing it last night whilst playing with candles :D:D
oe1oQSm.jpg

Soldato
Players Points
  • Ahleckz - 12
  • Marvt74 - 12
  • Windle - 12
  • pingwing - 12
  • silent - 12
  • Jokester - 12
  • Mrs_Seabiscuit - 11
  • Mike306 - 11
  • Squid - 10
  • DirtyJester - 10
  • ~Divine~Wind~ - 9
  • Sonea_Fifer - 9
  • Seabiscuit - 9
  • Raptor - 9
  • lordfilbuster - 8
  • PapaLazaru - 8
  • Moobert - 8
  • Kanifee - 7
  • K.C. Leblanc - 6
  • J-FRO - 6
  • bsoltan - 6
  • robfosters - 4
  • Repta - 4
  • Voltar - 4
  • cheechm - 2
  • f00b4r
  • sports_brah
  • J1234
  • BlackCoat2k10
  • neil3k
  • Lysander - Pending

Taxi Home (Withdrawn)
  • aceface57

I work hard for the money.....

Six-way split at the top, with Mrs Seabiscuit and Mike306 hot on the heels.

Soldato
Excellent, not sure how its sorted but i'll take second :D

In an unrelated note, i just spent a fortune at Beers of Europe, i'm so romantic i bought bottles of the beers me and the wife have had on holiday together! Was holding back from buying too many for the competition just because i like doing it week by week.

Back
Top Bottom