Soldato
Nice sofa krooton

IMG_20140214_161640.jpg

IMG_20140214_161730.jpg

And the other one

IMG_20140214_162136.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Although your first living room is huuuge and pretty awesome looking, I notice no blinds or curtains, it must be glare city trying to watch TV with all those windows.

Also where did you get the bookshelf in the last pic? Looks great.

Yeah it can be, I'm looking at blinds and curtains now but the arched window is making things difficult.

The bookcase was from Barker and Stonehouse.

Associate
The black ones are pretty firm - but the white one is great for lounging out on with its big foot rests.

The room was actually difficult to furnish - very long (40ft +) and not particularly cozy at night. I find it akin to watching TV in a squash court if I am honest!

Soldato
SDK, how do you take such a good picture? I take one of my room and they look awful. Can't zoom out enough!
They were taken using a Canon DSLR and a Sigma 8-16mm lens. 8mm (12mm including the 1.6 crop factor) is very wide.

You need to take a panorama photo (several images) and join them together.

Soldato
That purple is certainly different! :D

looks comfy as hell though.

Thanks
It's changed a little now and is even more comfortable. We have shifted the 3 sweater to the space where the Xmas tree was and bought a wide, swivel, snuggle chair to go in the corner by the fire place :)

The pink curtains have also gone and replaced with grey ones.

Caporegime
OSoVCGZl.jpg

Kids :rolleyes: :p.

We moved in around a year ago and I have major plans for this room. I hate the wallpaper, so that's got to go. Not a fan of the gold fire trim and drawer, so that'll be replaced. Then it's new sofas and re-decorate.

Back
Top Bottom