Super Southern Meet IX - 5th July 2014

Soldato
OP
This has gone quiet.

Makes a nice change, will be doing the route early this week, new pub this time around.

Is it too late to say "maybe"? It looks like I'll have my M135i before the end of June.

I'll still be running it in, so no craziness :)

Never, and no craziness, this isn't a Northern meet...

Looks like I am first for the fail list.

1. I look like an ugly version of Hordor so I won't be attending social functions for a while.

2. I am moving house next month so money is tighter than some kind of insects anus.

Fail.

Permabanned
I literally just spent £20+£42 on fuel + M&S for my mother because it is OFSTEAD week and now I am skint for 2 weeks. That is how low my expendable is at the moment.
It will cost me around the same in fuel alone to go to the meet unfortunatly.

Associate
Put me down as a maybe for this. I'll be about 100 miles away but I would have done a 300 mile trip either the thursday evening or friday evening. If it ends up being thursday then I'll be a definite. I'll know by tomorrow evening. :)

E46 M3

Soldato
It's turning into a German vs Ford meet :D

SoliD - After confirming my time away from work I would like to increase my bid from a "Maybe" to a "Definite" please! (that's put the kiss of death on it :D)

Don
Ah stick me down as a maybe for this :o My 2.4 Accord of wafty bargeness isn't going to win any competitions so maybe I'll just jump in with Ian :p

If you're lucky, I'll even remove the baby seat from the back seats before I arrive.

[Edit] I could bring the wifes Mondeo if we need more Ford fodder :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm in.

Tesla - 530i Touring

*Edit - Assuming the body shop don't ruin it and I am then too ashamed to let Fox see it.

PMKeates, can you act as a Roof Bar courier between me and NickX? Your car is basically a van given it's diesel.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I am now a definite yes :)

Updated

Hmmm, may possibly come to this. Am I allowed to bring my old banger or do I have to hire a BMW?

You can bring your old banger!

It's turning into a German vs Ford meet :D

SoliD - After confirming my time away from work I would like to increase my bid from a "Maybe" to a "Definite" please! (that's put the kiss of death on it :D)

Good to hear, which RS6 do you have?

Ah stick me down as a maybe for this :o My 2.4 Accord of wafty bargeness isn't going to win any competitions so maybe I'll just jump in with Ian :p

If you're lucky, I'll even remove the baby seat from the back seats before I arrive.

[Edit] I could bring the wifes Mondeo if we need more Ford fodder :p

Either way get along!

I'm in.
Tesla - 530i Touring

Updated.

List looking a bit more like it before our usual on day drop outs, just waiting for the pub to confirm they can host us before posting.

Associate
Furthering my "maybe" spot, my best mate will also come along assuming I do. He'll be in my old E46 325i.

LiamHicks was his forum name iirc.

We still need moar BMW's.

Associate
Ok, I'm now a definite. Getting some of my tattoo filled in on the friday and still doing the long trip on the friday afternoon but I've got myself excited for this now!

I will confirm if Liam is a definite or not.

Soldato
I'm wavering towards being a dropout. Not working at the moment so would mean justifying a tank of fuel for this, and whilst I could, I'm not sure it's "being responsible". :p

Back
Top Bottom