• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How much do you think the Maxwell Titan will cost.

Soldato
I think

500px-Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zpsfa63d8fb.png

Soldato
Well I do a lot of raytrace rendering so really do need them. Blender's OpenCL complier is shoddy at best whereas it's CUDA support really files.

Interesting, I'm going to be using Blender a lot in the coming months/year so will have to bear that in mind.

Soldato
The Titan was £900 ($1500) The Titan-Z was £2400 or $3000, i'm thinking.

GTX 980TI: £700 ($1100)
GTX Titan II: £1225 ($2000)

I've noticed we're like the only 2 people capable of accepting the truth. :D

Titan 1 was a grand, NV have been going crazy with prices lately trying to figure out how exactly how much money their fanbois can part with. So it may even be a lowball at 1200! ;)

Caporegime
I've noticed we're like the only 2 people capable of accepting the truth. :D

Titan 1 was a grand, NV have been going crazy with prices lately trying to figure out how exactly how much money their fanbois can part with. So it may even be a lowball at 1200! ;)

Yeah, they will sell at the most people will pay in numbers, they said themselves they were surprised how many people bought the GTX Titan, and i bet they sold a good number of Titan-Z for $3000.

Its set the stage for ridiculous Nvidia prices at the High end, look at the 970 vs 980 prices, the 970 is a decent price, but the 980 is 80% more expensive and an expensive card, the higher up Nvidia's range you go the more ridiculous it gets.

Back
Top Bottom