**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Throrik I'm afraid you don't meet the entry criteria mate

Rules are as follows.
  • Gifts must cost a minimum of £10.00 and a maximum of £15.00 This does not include postage.
  • Sign up ends 15th November 2014. NO new participants will be accepted after this date.
  • All gifts to be posted by the end of Saturday 6th December. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members must have a minimum of 1000 posts, with Trust enabled. (As an Addendum, anyone with <1000 posts, who has entered in a previous year, and can provide proof of the post from the previous un-wrapup thread where they posted proof of their reception is permitted to enter - provide a link to the previous post where you posted. The unWrapup thread is here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18567450)
  • A photo of the received gift must be posted in the un-wrap thread. Failure to do so will result in action deemed appropriate by me. Likely a name/avatar change or lengthy suspension and possible removal of access to GD permanently!
  • In the event of a member not sending an item and not responding to correspondence, that member will be perma-banned due to the damage caused to the community and the lack of trust exhibited by that member.
  • In the event of a dispute (due to items lost in the post) proof of postage must be provided to me. It would be good practice to save a screenshot of your online orders.
  • My decision is final :p
  • Gifts - Can be anything. Use your imagination. Please do warn your Secret Santa if the item is not suitable for being opened around younger family members however.
  • Packaging - Include some reference to OcUK or the Secret Santa on the packaging for obvious reasons
  • The OcUK Secret Santa 2014 is open to UK residents only. That means England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only. No international participants due to increased cost in shipping.
  • Your Elfster name must include both your OcUK username and your real life name
  • Entry is binding, once you've done so, unfortunately you may not withdraw. This is for logistical reasons.
  • Once entered, please confirm on here.
  • One new rule addition this year - all items must be posted by a trackable service. This includes Royal Mail Special Delivery and Royal Mail First Class Recorded. I strongly recommend you DO NOT use Royal Mail Recorded because whilst it is guaranteed it can take up to 14 days and I want to ensure swift delivery is made in time for Christmas

Throrik I'm afraid you don't meet the entry criteria mate

Huh, I have done it for the past few years, I even linked to my unwrap.

Members must have a minimum of 1000 posts, with Trust enabled. (As an Addendum, anyone with <1000 posts, who has entered in a previous year, and can provide proof of the post from the previous un-wrapup thread where they posted proof of their reception is permitted to enter - provide a link to the previous post where you posted. The unWrapup thread is here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...php?t=18567450)

Edit: just seen the response.

Last edited:
Maccy you missed a rule off.

In keeping with previous years whoever get Clov!s must not buy him a present and then must pretend like nothing happened ;)

/Salsa

Back
Top Bottom