• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Monster Hunter 1080p and higher Benchmark Thread

Associate
1080p
dx11 347.09
[email protected]
giga g1 970's 1500/2003

1 card:
30wux08.png

2 cards:
16j4gaw.jpg

Associate
Are you running this full screen or in a window as your score seems very low for a couple of 980s.

For best results use full screen.:)

Yes I just noticed low score :(
Yes this was in full screen.
these we're 2 x Palit GeForce GTX 980 Super JetStream.
not sure if there is something wrong with the cards or what! but in BF4, it just didn't feel smooth enough when moving around, it would stutter, and fps would drop a lot. i tried everything, but no joy..
when i tested 2 x 290X's, they just felt a lot more smoother?
both sets of cards i tried on 2 different pc's with new windows etc.

I only changed due to heat lol, them cards are nice looking cards tho, run very cool when fan profile!. lot's of coil whine tho :D but i got used to it.
just wasn't happy with them in games. maybe i had bad patch! who know.
so back to AMD Cards i guess! :confused:

Soldato
Yes I just noticed low score :(
Yes this was in full screen.
these we're 2 x Palit GeForce GTX 980 Super JetStream.
not sure if there is something wrong with the cards or what! but in BF4, it just didn't feel smooth enough when moving around, it would stutter, and fps would drop a lot. i tried everything, but no joy..
when i tested 2 x 290X's, they just felt a lot more smoother?
both sets of cards i tried on 2 different pc's with new windows etc.

I only changed due to heat lol, them cards are nice looking cards tho, run very cool when fan profile!. lot's of coil whine tho :D but i got used to it.
just wasn't happy with them in games. maybe i had bad patch! who know.
so back to AMD Cards i guess! :confused:

I would take one card out and test it on its own. It might be throttling those 2 cards or something else is Deffinately wrong.

Back
Top Bottom