** 980ti Out Now **

OcUK Staff
Hey Gibbo, I'm tempted to grab a pair of ocuk value cards, can you tell me which board partner they are from or are they just complety unbranded?

PC partner group, so are a mixture of PNY, Manli, Inno3D, but customers will get the same pair of branded cards if ordering more than one.

But all reference cards are 100% identical, only the box is different.

Associate
These could be a worth while upgrade from a pair of 780 SC's, probably wait till the end of the year before taking the plunge. Anyone have a rough idea how much Titan x's might drop by? Could use the extra computing power for CAD and CFD applications.

Caporegime
These could be a worth while upgrade from a pair of 780 SC's, probably wait till the end of the year before taking the plunge. Anyone have a rough idea how much Titan x's might drop by? Could use the extra computing power for CAD and CFD applications.

I'm moving from sli 780 to one of theese. Expect performance to be pretty similar. But more vram and no sli issues.

Associate
It'll depend on the performance difference for me to be honest. Although I am leaning towards the Titans for the bit more processing power

they are more or less the same but just with an extra 6gb. the titan is not worth the 200-250 for the extra 6gb of ram imo but thats just me. also depends on your res i guess

Associate
Any pros/cons to ordering the OcUK ref design over any others? Thinking of ordering two if I can get a deal soon.... ;)

Edit : Ok soz i just saw Gibbos reply to similar question... I'll wait and see what the deals are for Weds I guess..

Back
Top Bottom