• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Soldato
Ok bank statement a lot healthier than I hoped :) Have been dabbing here and there.

Tempted even more so now. Anyone with one of these cards and an AOC u2868 have any problems with 4K 60hz before I buy? Or a 980, even.

Soldato
http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/infrared-thermometer-with-laser-targeting-n92fx

I'm running ocn water bios (1.281v) - clocks are 1595 core / 2018 mem.

Hmm, if you're seeing worse temps with a full cover, I might stay as I am!

I meant what bench or game are you running to get the card working hard?

Also, don't go by my temps. I think there something fundamentally wrong with my loop somewhere. Struggled a bit with temps on 3 x 290x, and still not seeing as good temps as I should

As for 1595, I am jealous. Most I can get o is about 1520. Memory thought was ok as high as 8100, but dirty bomb disagreed with me.

Still, my 1500 is rock solid and doesn't throttle at all.

Edit: when running something like dirty bomb, my temps don't break high 40's. And as I said, the only thing to push mine to 60 was advanced warfare mp.

Edit 2: do you actually see 1.281v? I use that bios and only see 1.274 in afterburner.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
I'm number 4 in queue for a hybrid and guess what, 3 are received today and no more expected until the 17th of July, Thanks Ben

My life in a nutshell...

Is the next stock allocation not until 17th of July because if this is the case I will probably cancel and go with the Gigabyte that's in stock now?

Hi

Really sorry but at least now you are right at the front of the queue. As soon as I get the next update, which I expect on Monday I will post here the incoming stock date.

I would be very disappointed if I cant get you your card at the very latest July 10th but I would hope before this.

Ben

Hi

Really sorry but at least now you are right at the front of the queue. As soon as I get the next update, which I expect on Monday I will post here the incoming stock date.

I would be very disappointed if I cant get you your card at the very latest July 10th but I would hope before this.

Ben

Eventually will there be a constant stream of Hybrids available in the future are are they going to be a limit product?

Back
Top Bottom