• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Soldato
Has anyone played this title with a GTX670 2Gb? I bought this game a while ago and only recently installed it. Anyway I loaded it set settings to max on 2560x1440 and it is whipping my system to death, this is by far the most demanding title in my library at the moment.

Does anyone know what settings they would recommend for someone with an Intel 3570k GTX670 2gb and 1440p screen?

Caporegime
OP
Has anyone played this title with a GTX670 2Gb? I bought this game a while ago and only recently installed it. Anyway I loaded it set settings to max on 2560x1440 and it is whipping my system to death, this is by far the most demanding title in my library at the moment.

Does anyone know what settings they would recommend for someone with an Intel 3570k GTX670 2gb and 1440p screen?

TressFX off + everything on medium.

Caporegime

Let GFE choose the best options and off you go :)

Back
Top Bottom