The ROG Rampage V Edition 10 Owners Thread

Man of Honour
Mine's been shipped and as with you a rebuild coming up.

Just had the e mail - mine has shipped also- woot.:D
Still cant believe I spent this much on a board though - must be insane. Hope it proves worthy.
Wish I could afford one of the ten core monster broadwell cpu to go with it. Maybe I should sell my 8Pack
4.75 Ghz 5960, but I don't think it would be worth it as it is a stonking chip.

Got the email too, mine is on the way.:)

Soldato
I had mine a couple of months ;)

Mark dont sell that CPU very few BWE core for core is beating that in games or any application.

Hi 8Pack - don't worry I am not going to sell your wonderful cpu, going to use it with the new board. Had mine a couple of months indeed - boo.

Your a lucky fellow - get to test all the greatest kit before us - drool.
Post back with any tips for the new board settings - if not too busy.

Cheers

Mark

Soldato
Kap, will you be able to use the M.2 drive with quad SLI?

That's an 850 Pro right? Normal sata.

Your system is upside down kapp :pLooking very very nice though, some lovely parts there most post some completed pic. Although not too nice as then I will be tempted by this board :( out of curiosity what case is that?

Man of Honour
That's an 850 Pro right? Normal sata.

Your system is upside down kapp :pLooking very very nice though, some lovely parts there most post some completed pic. Although not too nice as then I will be tempted by this board :( out of curiosity what case is that?

The case is a Little Devil V8 reverse.

You are correct about the SSD, I prefer them to PCI-E slot powered ones even though I have a very fast RevoDrive in another old PC.:)

Associate
Kaap could you do me a massive favour, i really want this board, but can you specifically test for me if you can turn the stupid RGB crap things off, like completely off not white not blue not one solid colour like off off!

Also could you remove the armour thing as well so can i see what the board looks like without it?

Dont understand why any review i've seen no one states if you can turn the RGB off or even removed the armour.

Man of Honour
Kaap could you do me a massive favour, i really want this board, but can you specifically test for me if you can turn the stupid RGB crap things off, like completely off not white not blue not one solid colour like off off!

Also could you remove the armour thing as well so can i see what the board looks like without it?

Dont understand why any review i've seen no one states if you can turn the RGB off or even removed the armour.

I don't think you can remove the armour but I will see if I can turn off the RGB stuff when I get it running.

Back
Top Bottom